Thursday, October 2, 2008

Another Day Gone! Where Did It Go?????

Whew!!!! I can't believe how time passes when you are busy!
It seems like Tuesday, not Thursday!!!! Today was filled with the everyday housework plus errands, and then let's not forget the bookwork for our business! Not enough hours in a day!

I'm really getting tired of hearing about this bailout bill!!! How do you feel about this? Can hardly wait until the debate tonight!

I live in Georgia, and we have been having to deal with the gas shortage on top of everything else!
It seems with everything that is going on, it really works on your nerves!

Well, I guess I have vented for long enough so I will switch to the lighter side! The leaves on the trees are starting to turn and it's beginning to feel like fall. I live in the mountains and it is beautiful! It doesn't cost me a thing to look out my window and enjoy the beauty outside!

When I was a kid, we used to gather the prettiest leaves and iron them between wax paper. Something you can do with your kids and it's free. They can use them for bookmarks.

No comments: