Sunday, October 12, 2008

Approaching The End Of Another Great Weekend

We had a great weekend! Our daughter and her four children came and stayed the whole weekend.
She has two twin daughters that are 15 years old and a son who is 3 and another daughter who is 3 months old. Needless to say there wasn't a boring moment!!!!!
The twins are growing up so fast and are very sweet young lady's! I'm so proud of them! The 3 year old is into Lego's and he played on the Nintendo WII for the first time. It's amazing how fast they can figure out how to play! The baby is so good and she is beginning to reach for toys and trying to talk back to us with her cute little baby sounds! It's wonderful to be a grandma.

We spent the whole time playing with the kids and enjoying each others company! My daughter and I spent some time working on our blogs together, as we are both new to this.

Friday night we had Taco Soup and a salad for dinner.

Saturday night our other daughter came over with her husband and two children. She brought lasagna for dinner and I had made a salad and garlic bread and raspberry pretzel dessert. Lots of laughter and fellowship with each other!

Sunday we all went out for Chinese at lunch and then it was time for our oldest daughter to head home.

Now I'm in my lazyboy with my feet up, resting! Another week is approaching and I wonder what it will bring. We will see how the economy does and what happens with the election.
It has been nice to have the distraction with our children here all weekend!

I hope you all had a great weekend!

No comments: