Wednesday, October 8, 2008

IT'S A RAINY DAY IN GEORGIA

Today the rain came down all day long! It was a day that you just wanted to curl up on the couch and turn the TV on and enjoy a good movie!
Which is just what I did. I had all my housework and bookwork caught up soooooo, why not!
We deserve to have a lazy day every now and then! I sure enjoyed it!

For dinner I made pizza, which was very simple. We always have homemade applesauce when we have pizza. They really are good together! You should try it sometime!

Tomorrow I want to see about starting a new quilt. Are there any quilters out there reading this?
If so , let me know what your working on. It's always good to hear about other people's ideas and projects.

I talked to my sister out in Wyoming today and they are already getting ready for a snow. I can't believe winter is already around the corner!

I hope you all had a GREAT DAY! ;)

No comments: