Tuesday, October 14, 2008

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!

It is finished!

Yesterday I mentioned that I wanted to clean the garage out, well I started at 12:00 and by 5:30 I was finished! What a difference! It is so clean and organized, find myself sticking my head out there every whip stitch and checking it out!

I didn't get to listing anything on eBay today but, there is always tomorrow! And while cleaning out the garage I came across more items to list.

As for dinner I grilled steaks on the green egg and made baked potatoes, baked beans and a salad. It was delicious! I don't know if you are familiar with the green egg, but if you have never grilled on one, you have never tasted anything like it!! It's the best grill ever!!!!!!!

I'm going to go and add a recipe on my other blog at http://alwaysanotherrecipe.blogspot.com
and then I'm going to bed!

Hope you all had a wonderful day!

No comments: