Tuesday, October 21, 2008

SPENDING TIME WITH FAMILY

Today my youngest daughter, Jessalynn and her two sons Izac and Lucas, came over for a visit.

She home schools the oldest Izac, (he is 8 years old). Lucas is 3 and she is also doing a preschool
curriculum with him. This a.m. they did there work here at my house. Later we will will go out for lunch.

All of my children live here in Georgia except my middle son Joshua, he lives in Indiana. And now we just heard that our oldest daughter Jennifer may be moving to Minnesota. Soooo, it looks like we may be doing some traveling in the future!

I sure will miss having her close! Thank goodness for the phone and the computer!!!!! Every morning she gives me my wake up call. The day doesn't seem normal without it.

We are so blessed with our children and grandchildren!!!!!

No comments: