Wednesday, November 12, 2008

ONE OF THOSE "CAN'T SLEEP NIGHTS"!!!!

One Of Those "Can't Sleep Nights"!!!!

Have you ever had one????? I hate nights like these!

I started out falling asleep on the couch watching TV. So I went to bed and went right to sleep, no problem! Until I heard our dog, Hoover throwing up, so that put me into a tail spin getting it all cleaned up, and now I'm wide awake!!!!.

Oh well, thank goodness for blogging! I can do this until I get sleepy again, or maybe I will go play on pogo.com.

It is windy out and it is getting ready to rain. The leaves are almost completely off of the trees. Winter is just around the corner.

Our daughter is having our whole family for Thanksgiving. It will be fun and not to mention lot's of good food also!!

Tomorrow is going to be a cleaning day for me. I need to make a goodwill trip with a bunch of stuff that I have been bagging up over the last couple of weeks.

I hope you have a good day!

No comments: