Sunday, November 23, 2008

RELAXING COLD SUNDAY AFTERNON


Relaxing Cold Sunday Afternoon

Today we spent the day taking it easy. Resting up after a week of our son and grandson being here. It has been very cold outside. Really feels like Christmas is just around the corner!!!!






We have been burning our wood stove and our house is nice and cozy! Our son Jared cuts wood for us and it's a great way to heat our home!

I have been setting on the couch with my laptop, catching up my blogs.

My husband is enjoying T.V. He usually likes to watch the car races. He is so busy during the week, Sunday is his only down time.

Our son is busy with his X-box 360, so as you can see we are all chilling!

For Thanksgiving we will be going to Jennifer's (our oldest daughter) house. She loves to cook and I'm sure we will have a wonderful time!





Ron just made Sunday Night Sugar
Popcorn (the recipe is in my recipe blog), it just completes a perfect Sunday evening!

Monday will be here before we know it! The weekends just fly by!

I hope you all had a great weekend! Take care and have a great week!

2 comments:

Terri and Bob said...

Cute blog!! I love that you have so many children around you loving on you! I have one daughter, and no grandkids as of yet!

Chef E said...

I will be eating a lot of popcorn and soup after Thanksgiving...but I am spending a few weeks in MO with my son...love the blogs!