Friday, November 28, 2008

WORN OUT FROM SHOPPING!

Today I went shopping with my 15 1/2 year old twin granddaughters. Needless to say I'm exhausted! We had lots of fun! Went and ate Japanese for lunch and then shopped for 6 hours. The mall was packed!!!! I started my Christmas shopping today. Its about time!!!

We had a wonderful day at our daughters house for Thanksgiving! She served turkey, ham, mashed potatoes and gravy, sweet potato casserole, green beans, cranberry sauce, dressing, rolls, pickled eggs and red beets, pumpkin pie, cherry pie, iced tea. We had plenty to eat!

My granddaughters are staying with us until Sunday. Then they will go home and their little brother who is 3 is coming to stay while their little sister (who is 4 1/2 mo. goes in for kidney surgery Monday morning). He will stay until baby sister comes home from the hospital. Its going to be a very busy week!

Say a prayer for our little Josie! I hope this finds you all well and happy! Have a Great Evening!

1 comment:

Chef E said...

I am worn out for you!