Tuesday, December 16, 2008

NINE MORE DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS!


Here we are, just nine more days till Christmas! The time is just flying by!

Today the painters moved down stairs. The upstairs turned out beautiful! It smells so clean, I love the smell of fresh paint!
My husband built our home from start to finish. We painted when we built, but it has been almost 5 years and was needing it again. Remember, I have 14 grandchildren and that makes 28 little hands with a total of 140 little fingers to make finger prints with! I have lupus and painting this whole house again was way too much for me to undertake.

I'm done with the shopping and wrapping gifts. It really feels good to have that part finished. Now I just have to clean up after the painters and put everything back where it belongs. I'm still not sure if they will be finished before Christmas! I told them they can paint till Friday and then its going to have to wait till after the first of the year.

Today I blogged a new recipe on my recipe blog. For dinner we had chuck roast and noodles, along with mashed potatoes and creamed peas. Since my dinning room and kitchen is all torn up (from the painters), we had to eat in the living room.

To end the evening my husband and I set down to enjoy the movie "Polar Express". It's a cute movie, it's been out for a long time but the first time that we ever watched it. After this gets over it will be time to go to bed! I hope you all had a great day!

No comments: