Sunday, January 18, 2009

BLOKUS A NEW FUN FAMILY GAME

Have you heard of the new game Blokus?
The original game, for 2 to 4 players, which has become a classic board game throughout the world. It is comprised of a square board containing 400 squares, and 84 pieces made up of small squares. Play it with your family or among friends: with Blokus Classic you are guaranteed to have fun moments that challenge you and make you think. When it is played by four people, the game is very animated and the outcome is never certain! Played by two people (where each player has two colors), the game provides the opportunity for more strategic and careful thinking.
The game is very simple to understand and to master and is the best product for beginners and for young players.
We played this game last night with our oldest son and his wife (Jared & Mary). It is so much fun!!!
If you get the chance you should try to buy a game and give it a try!
Our grandsons enjoyed watching WALL.E and Dr. Seus's Horton Hears A Who. We had pizza and homemade apple sauce, chips and dip, Stromboli, and strawberry shortcake for dessert. And I almost forgot to mention Barq's Red Cream Soda to drink!!!! We brought home 10 cases from Indiana, when we went to visit Josh's. It's a northern thing and can't be found in the south!
It is so much fun to get together and have an evening of eating together and playing games with family and friends!!!!
Saturday I started from seed, Cilantro, Basil, Mixed Lettuce, Morning Glory's and Tomato's. I like to have fresh Cilantro and Basil in my kitchen all the time!
On Saturday for lunch my husband (Ron) and I went to Clayton Ga to eat at Mama G's. It's an Italian Restaurant, and is one our favorites! Ron had Wild Mushroom Ravioli and I had Cheese Ravioli in a marinara sauce plus we each had the house salad which consists of lettuce, roasted red peppers, fresh basil leaves, tomato, and red onion with a raspberry vinaigrette house dressing and not to mention their wonderful homemade garlic rolls!!!!! If you ever get in the area it is well worth a stop!!!
Take care my friends and I hope this finds you all well and happy!!! God bless each and everyone of you!

1 comment:

Libby said...

I shall definately keep my eye open for that game as my family enjoy 'playing' games and its awhile since we bought a new one.